MYOB accounting software is a very dependable software that is ideal for business who are just starting up and for small businesses. It has the ability to manage and carry out any kind of accounting task. It gets serious competition from QuickBooks but it does not mean that it isn’t any better than QuickBooks. While setting up an MYOB account, you can also access the AccountRight subscription which is a powerful accounting software with business management capabilities.
Many users, even old MYOB users often find it difficult to access the online company file on MYOB AccountRight. Although the process sounds intimidating, it isn’t all that hard to execute. You just need to get your hands on the set of instructions that will allow you to accomplish this task. And for that sole reason, this blog has been constructed. So if you are willing to learn, you can refer to this blog. But if you are interested in talking to a licensed supervisor instead, you can contact MYOB customer care to consult an expert.
Before you proceed you need to make sure that you have an AccountRight subscription, an activated company file, you have to be the administrator of the company file and lastly, you need to have online administrator access. If you have everything checked then proceed with the steps:
- To start things off, you need to open the AccountRight software and as soon as this launches, you will see the library browser appear on the screen.
- Next, you need to log in to your account by clicking the ‘online’ button.
- Now, select the company file which you want to upload from the list of online company records. On this screen, you will also see the last sync column which shows the last synchronized date and time of each record.
- Now click on the company file and choose ‘view a read-only copy (offline)’.
- Finally, to view the file, sign in to the online record.
If you have followed the steps accordingly, you would have successfully accessed the online company file on MYOB AccountRight. But if you are still unable to access it due to technical difficulties, you may call MYOB customer service number to access professional help from certified experts.