Do you know that almost 60-70% of the email users face login issues every now and then? The reasons for this issue might vary from person to person. Sometimes it can be due to technical difficulties or sometimes due to the user’s carelessness. But what is the best part, then you can easily resolve these errors by implementing some troubleshooting methods. But why to wait for that moment to arise when you can take some precautions on your own side. You can easily prevent email login problems by taking care of some details and let’s talk about Bigpond email service in this case. Even though this blog will focus primarily on Bigpond email, but you can remember these steps for other email services as well. You can either have a look at the information given in this blog or can consult the Bigpond email customer service if you desire.
First, take a look at some of the common login errors
It is not necessary that login errors occur only due to password errors. The options may vary and you definitely need to have a look at them before you start to look further. If you would have an idea about the troubles, it would become easy for you to prevent them in the future run.
- Forgotten password or it was changed by someone
- The username you are entering is incorrect
- Wi-Fi or data connectivity issues
- Server errors
- The user gets redirected back to the sign in the page
- The login takes too much time to load.
What precautions can be taken for the errors to occur in a less possibility?
- Make sure that you write your password somewhere so that you don’t forget it.
- Try to create a password that is unique but easy for you to remember
- Do not enter a case sensitive password as it may cause troubles for you in the future
- Also, try remembering your user ID
- Stay active on the email service and log in after 1 week even though you don’t use it much.
- Also, do not share the password with anyone for your security benefits
- If you are using someone else’s device for signing in, make sure that you log out of the account.
- Do not change passwords too often as it will only create troubles for you in remembering them.
- Make sure that you are deleting the browser’s history and cache
- Also, update the web browser from time to time.
- Keep a check on the connection errors and if they occur again and again, then get it fixed from the service provider.
There are some of the preventions that you can opt for so that you do not fall a victim of login errors again and again. And if you are looking forward to consulting the experts and wanting their opinion, then you can dial the toll-free number at Bigpond Email technical support anytime you wish. The experts will be more than happy to help you and resolve the concerns.