QuickBooks Customer Service Number
QuickBooks is smart cloud-based accounting software that helps millions of individuals and businesses manage their finances. The software was first developed in the year 2000 and was designed to mainly help small and medium-sized businesses. Generating pay slips and inventories, tracking bills, assessing profit and loss scenarios are just a few of the many accounting tasks you can work on while using QuickBooks. Plus, the software is built in such a way that it is compatible with different operating systems. QuickBooks offers a wide range of products and service to meet the demands of specific businesses. You should call the QuickBooks customer service number and speak to an expert to get a better idea about which service of QuickBooks will suit you the best. Below is a list of some of the products and services offered by QuickBooks:
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- QuickBooks Payroll
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
Features of QuickBooks
Enhanced Security: The software is equipped with anti-phishing and other improved security features to keep all your transaction details and banking information safe.
Create Professional Invoices: QuickBooks allows you to create and customize your business invoices and sales receipts to give it a more professional look. You have a wide range of invoice templates to choose from.
Cloud Technology: QuickBooks works online thus making it easier to access and edit your files. The cloud-based technology improves collaboration allowing multiple users to work on the same file at the same time.
Manage Bill Payments: The cash flow management tools allow users to track all the bills that are dues so that they can schedule payments at the correct time without missing out on the due dates.
Different QuickBooks products have different features, hence it all depends on the kind of plan or service you subscribe to. If you want a more detailed understanding of any specific feature of QuickBooks you can call the QuickBooks support number.
Common Issues with QuickBooks
Even though it is so popular and it is used by millions, QuickBooks is not exempted from its fair share of technical error. Here is a list of common issues QuickBooks users may encounter:
- Could not connect to the user’s bank account
- Unable to install QuickBooks updates
- Installation and download errors in the software
- Login issues and incorrect sign in details
- Cannot reconcile bank account details
- QuickBooks cannot connect to the internet
Whenever you encounter any error while using QuickBooks you can call the QuickBooks technical support and ask for additional technical assistance.
Before running QuickBooks you should make sure your computer meets the basic system requirements given below:
- 1 GHz computer with 256 MB of RAM
- High-speed internet connection
- 5 GB disk space recommended
- 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher
There are two ways you can fix this error. You can follow the steps given below
QuickBooks diagnostics tool:
- Download the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool and open the setup file
- Close all the programs on your system
- Double click on the setup file to start the scan
- Reboot your system after the scan
- One the Start Menu and go to Windows Update
- Click the option to check for the updates
- Install the most recent update in the list
- Save the changes and restart your computer
QuickBooks Error 30159 is a common installation error. Follow these steps to fix the QB error:
- Close all programs and restart your system
- Open the Start menu and got Accessories, then System tools
- Click on System Restore and restore the system settings
- Reinstall QuickBooks software
If you remember the security question resetting your QuickBooks password is a piece of cake:
- Enter your username and click ‘Forgot Password’
- Select reset password via security question
- Answer the question and create a new password
If you have any other questions related to the security features on your QuickBooks account you can call the QuickBooks customer service number to clear all your doubts.